There has been a lot of research recently exploring the productivity benefits businesses can have by staff working remotely.
Some key outcomes are:
- Remote workers often achieve more because they are more focussed (less distractions)
- They have much higher engagement levels (with stakeholders)
- They often work longer hours (self-motivating)
- They are happier in their work (less commuting & more time walking the dog)
- They are off sick less (more relaxed, less stress, higher immune functions)
Why companies are moving remote workers into virtual offices:
- A virtual office is less expensive than a normal office
- No high monthly rent to pay, only rent meeting rooms in co-working spaces when necessary
- No bills and council taxes
- No reception, as it can be managed by a virtual assistant
- No night security, only online security
- No cleaners
So, have you got team members that would benefit from some time on an SP retreat?
Are you a remote worker? And if so do you feel like an international retreat?
If this sounds right, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org