New Zealand – Central Otago, South Island
6 Apr – 4 May 2019
THIS EXPERIENCE IS SOLD OUT
Co-working & co-living in the adventure tourism capital of the World, Central Otago the home to the towns of Wanaka and Queenstown.
Dates: 6 Apr – 4 May 2019
Region: Central Otago, South Island, New Zealand
Local currency: NZD
Official Languages: English
Summary: Adventure – Environment – Vast Landscapes
Personal and Professional Development:
This is the right opportunity to challenge yourself to discover your potential and your limits. Empower your emotional intelligence (EQ) through: Self-awareness, Self-regulation, Motivation, Empathy and Social Skill.
Our Personal Development course is not a hotel based corporate based seminar, but it is a professional examined leadership experience.
It’s a 3 day experience where only a half day is spent in the meeting room. The rest of the experience is outdoors in the wilderness.
LDEx is not just an outdoor activity. It’s about being immersed in something that is evolving as you go along and having to deal with that, uncovering how you deal with irregularity.
Click here for more details »
Where you’ll stay:
Our retreat locations are chosen for their personality, privacy, comfortable living settings, high speed Wi-Fi, proximity to good restaurants, cafes and bars, and of course the great outdoors!
The accommodation includes the following:
- Wi-Fi is available in all areas
- Co-working space for up to 11 people
- All the bedrooms are spacious with ample cupboard space and comfy beds!
- Lounge with books and comfy sofas
- Furnished Kitchen with Stove, Oven, and Microwave, Cookware, Eatery, Cutlery
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Spacious outdoor areas & huge Garden
- Barbecue facilities
- Great accommodation with Co-working space and awesome Wi-Fi
- Professional development events including the Leadership
Development Expedition (LDEx)
- Networking Events & opportunities with local professionals
- Transport with the Sunset Points coach whilst on the ground
- Activity planning and assistance when you are looking to fill up any free
- Flight Recommendations and Booking Assistance
- Airport Transfer upon Arrival and Departure
- Preparation Details and Checklists
- Local SIM Card
- Various group dinners and amazing planned group adventures
What’s not included? We can assist you though
- International and Domestic Flights
- Meals not listed above
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
If you are a business, organisation, and institute or are thinking of creating a bespoke itinerary for a group then please get in touch! We can build a retreat that best suits the needs and desires of your group. Check our Empower page.
Throughout the retreat we will be meet a variety of guest speakers from many industries and backgrounds.
These are all entrepreneurial leaders in their own right and have specific stories and messages.
Many topics will be covered such as entrepreneurial leadership, sustainability in a future and global sense, design thinking, leader-follower relationships, creating effective teams and creating your own sustainable vision and mission. When possible we will also conduct site visits/case studies to the speaker’s operations/businesses.
Local Events and Experiences:
Proud of the knowledge of each destination we have handpicked for you, we will offer you the opportunity to connect with the local community and discover more about culture, history, cuisine, art and nature.
We aim to provide you authentic experiences with locals, hard to uncover on your own.
Our events, workshop and activities are open to all members of the community sometimes at an additional cost or on a limited-availability basis.
Price & Payment:
2 weeks, 3 weeks or 1 month?
How long can you stay? We will send you the quote as soon as you will give us your dates.
A deposit of 30% is required to reserve your space, balance to be paid prior 30 days prior to the retreat start date.
There is a 10% discount if you bring your plus one (a friend, spouse, significant other, or child) someone you will share a bedroom with.
The deposit is refundable 1 month prior the first day of the event only.
Otherwise the deposit can be credited to another trip within 6 months.
Schedule Q&A Session
You have questions about this experience? Let us know!
Schedule a Q&A session or drop us a line.