South Africa– Durban
22nd Jul – 5th Aug
Price: € 1.500
Dates: 22nd of July to the 5th of August
Currency: South African rand (approx 0.073 USD)
Official Languages: Zulu, Xhosa, Afrikaans, English
Summary:2 Weeks in the East Coast of South Africa
THIS EXPERIENCE IS SOLD OUT
During your first week you’ll also get to know all the surroundings during a walking tour with a local.
Throughout the two weeks, Sunset Points will organise some informal events as well (i.e. Yoga Session in the morning, Surf Lesson during your lunch break or at sunset time) and get you into some local events, including live music events and Surf House parties.
We do want you to have a little time to explore on your own as well, of course. We’ll give you plenty of details on other things you could do by yourself or with other like-minded people.
Extra Excursions Available:
– Half day at Leopard Rock
– 1 night in a Lodge for 2 days Safari experience in the Nambiti Private Game Reserve
– 2 nights in an eco-lodge in the Transkei (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transkei)
Where You’ll Stay
We booked an exclusive Private Villa situated on the subtropical East Coast of South Africa. It’s a safe sanctuary, only 100 kilometres away from Durban city centre.
The large property boasts breath-taking sea views, has direct access to the forest, and is only 1km away from a long pristine sandy beach with perfect rolling waves.
The Villa includes the following features:
- WiFi is available in all areas
- Co-working space for up to 18 pax
- Lounge with books and comfy sofas
- Furnished Kitchen with Stove, Oven, and Microwave, Cookware, Eatery, Cutlery
- Washing Machine
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Huge Garden
- Barbecue facilities
- Private driveway
- Security Guard
All the bedrooms are spacious with ample cupboard space, comfortable mattress and large windows.
- Great accommodation with Co-working space and awesome Wi-Fi
- Professional development events including the Leadership Development Expedition (L-DEx)
- Networking Events & opportunities with local professionals
- Transport with the Sunset Points coach whilst on the ground
- Activity planning and assistance when you are looking to fill up any free time
- Flight Recommendations and Booking Assistance
- Airport Transfer upon Arrival and Departure
- Preparation Details and Checklists
- Local SIM Card
- Various group dinners and amazing planned group adventures
What’s not included? We can assist you though
- International and Domestic Flights
- Meals not listed above
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
If you are a business, organisation, and institute or are thinking of creating a bespoke itinerary for a group then please get in touch! We can build a retreat that best suits the needs and desires of your group.
Price & Payment:
A deposit of 30% is required to reserve your space, balance to be paid prior 30 days prior to the retreat start date (Via PayPal)
That’s € 500 when booking, and the final € 1.000,00 one month before the retreat start date
There is a 10% discount if you bring your plus one (a friend, spouse, significant other, or child) someone you will share a bedroom with.
The deposit is refundable 1 month prior the first day of the event only.
Otherwise the deposit can be credited to another trip within 6 months.
Schedule Q&A Session
You have questions about this experience? Let us know!
Schedule a Q&A session or drop us a line.