Family Retreat in
Italy – Lake Garda
Take your family and your work on holiday.
Discover the beauty of the Italian Lakes on this magnificent holiday while you keep working remotely. We will provide you a space where you can work, check your emails, do some important phone calls, while your kids will be looked after.
Dates: June 2019
Region: North of Italy
Location/s: Lake Garda
Local currency: EURO
Official Languages: Italian
Summary: Culture – History – Food – Family – Adventure
We organise activities with professional development focus and inspirational speaker (entrepreneurial leadership, design thinking, value & strategy)
Specific Experiences for your kids:
We will take your kids on a mission to discover the Italian culture, meeting Italian kids and find a way to communicate by learning the basic of the Italian languages.
On the Weekend:
Family outdoor experience: camp set-up and skills, tents, sleeping in the outdoors, camp cooking, mountain bike, sea kayak skills and hiking.
Where you’ll stay:
Our retreat locations are chosen for their personality, privacy, comfortable living settings, high speed Wi-Fi, proximity to good restaurants, cafes and bars, and of course the great outdoors!
The accommodation includes the following:
- WiFi is available in all areas
- Co-working space for up to 18 pax
- Lounge with books and comfy sofas
- Furnished Kitchen with Stove, Oven, and Microwave, Cookware, Eatery, Cutlery
- Washing Machine
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Huge Garden
- Barbecue facilities
- Private driveway
- Security Guard
- Great accommodation with Co-working space and awesome Wi-Fi
- Professional development events including the Leadership
Development Expedition (L-DEx)
- Networking Events & opportunities with local professionals
- Transport with the Sunset Points coach whilst on the ground
- Activity planning and assistance when you are looking to fill up any free
- Flight Recommendations and Booking Assistance
- Airport Transfer upon Arrival and Departure
- Preparation Details and Checklists
- Local SIM Card
- Various group dinners and amazing planned group adventures
What’s not included? We can assist you though
- International and Domestic Flights
- Meals not listed above
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
If you are a business, organisation, and institute or are thinking of creating a bespoke itinerary for a group then please get in touch! We can build a retreat that best suits the needs and desires of your group.
Price & Payment:
There is a 10% discount if you bring your plus one (a friend, spouse, significant other, or child) someone you will share a bedroom with.
The deposit is refundable 1 month prior the first day of the event only.
Otherwise the deposit can be credited to another trip within 6 months.
Schedule Q&A Session
You have questions about this experience? Let us know!
Schedule a Q&A session or drop us a line.