Family Retreat in
Italy – Lake Garda
THIS EXPERIENCE IS SOLD OUT
Take your family and your work on holiday.
Discover the beauty of the Italian Lakes on this magnificent holiday while you keep working remotely. We will provide you a space where you can work, check your emails, do some important phone calls, while your kids will be looked after.
Dates: June 2019
Region: North of Italy
Location/s: Lake Garda
Local currency: EURO
Official Languages: Italian
Summary: Culture – History – Food – Family – Adventure
We organise activities with professional development focus and inspirational speaker (entrepreneurial leadership, design thinking, value & strategy)
Specific Experiences for your kids:
We will take your kids on a mission to discover the Italian culture, meeting Italian kids and find a way to communicate by learning the basic of the Italian languages.
On the Weekend:
Family outdoor experience: camp set-up and skills, tents, sleeping in the outdoors, camp cooking, mountain bike, sea kayak skills and hiking.
Where you’ll stay:
Our retreat locations are chosen for their personality, privacy, comfortable living settings, high speed Wi-Fi, proximity to good restaurants, cafes and bars, and of course the great outdoors!
The accommodation includes the following:
- WiFi is available in all areas
- Co-working space for up to 18 pax
- Lounge with books and comfy sofas
- Furnished Kitchen with Stove, Oven, and Microwave, Cookware, Eatery, Cutlery
- Washing Machine
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Huge Garden
- Barbecue facilities
- Private driveway
- Security Guard
- Great accommodation with Co-working space and awesome Wi-Fi
- Professional development events including the Leadership
Development Expedition (L-DEx)
- Networking Events & opportunities with local professionals
- Transport with the Sunset Points coach whilst on the ground
- Activity planning and assistance when you are looking to fill up any free
- Flight Recommendations and Booking Assistance
- Airport Transfer upon Arrival and Departure
- Preparation Details and Checklists
- Local SIM Card
- Various group dinners and amazing planned group adventures
What’s not included? We can assist you though
- International and Domestic Flights
- Meals not listed above
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
If you are a business, organisation, and institute or are thinking of creating a bespoke itinerary for a group then please get in touch! We can build a retreat that best suits the needs and desires of your group.
Price & Payment:
A deposit of 30% is required to reserve your space, balance to be paid prior 30 days prior to the retreat start date (Via PayPal)
That’s € 500 when booking, and the final € 1.000,00 one month before the retreat start date
There is a 10% discount if you bring your plus one (a friend, spouse, significant other, or child) someone you will share a bedroom with.
The deposit is refundable 1 month prior the first day of the event only.
Otherwise the deposit can be credited to another trip within 6 months.
Schedule Q&A Session
You have questions about this experience? Let us know!
Schedule a Q&A session or drop us a line.