Maldives – Ari Atoll
Location/s: Ari Atoll
Local currency: MVR (Maldivian Rufiyaa)
Official Languages: Maldivian
Summary: Relax – Sport
Our Team Building Event is inclusive of:
- Boat transport from Male to the local island
- Accommodation on a private Catamaran or in a Guesthouse
- Welcome Party on the island with local food and music
- All meals (Drinks excluded)
- Network Events
- Professional Development Course
- Sunset get-together
- Free and reliable WIFI is available in the guesthouse via fibre cable.
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Local transfer(pick & drop from airport/bus stand)
- Outdoor activities- such as waterfall rappelling, trout fishing, para-gliding, rafting, hiking trails & village tours
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Entry tickets for monument or national park
We could also organise:
- Flights to Male
- Windsurf lessons
- Boduberu (Maldivian drums) lessons
- Cooking lessons
- Fishing trip (line fishing)
- Photography workshop
- Private excursions: desert island adventure
- Basic to Advanced diving course (both PADI and SSI)
- Sandbank Picnic
- Dessert Island Picnic
- Snorkeling Safari
- Dolphin Cruise
- Trawling Fishing Trip
- Surf Transfers
- Bike Hire
- Night out in a Resort
- Co-working space
- High speed internet
Throughout the retreat we will be meet a variety of guest speakers from many industries and backgrounds. These are all entrepreneurial leaders in their own right and have specific stories and messages.
Many topics will be covered such as entrepreneurial leadership, sustainability in a future and global sense, design thinking, leader-follower relationships, creating effective teams and creating your own sustainable vision and mission. When possible we will also conduct site visits/case studies to the speaker’s operations/businesses.
Local Events and Experiences:
Proud of the knowledge of each destination we have handpicked for you, we will offer you the opportunity to connect with the local community and discover more about culture, history, cuisine, art and nature.
We aim to provide you authentic experiences with locals, hard to uncover on your own.
If you are a business, organisation, and institute or are thinking of creating a bespoke itinerary for a group then please get in touch! We can build a retreat that best suits the needs and desires of your group.
Schedule Q&A Session
You have questions about this experience? Let us know!
Schedule a Q&A session or drop us a line.