Italy – Rome
2nd Sep – 29th Sep 2018
$ 3.720 USD
Dates: 2nd Sep – 29th Sep 2018
Region: Central Italy
Local currency: EURO
Official Languages: Italian
Summary: Culture – History – Food
THIS EXPERIENCE IS SOLD OUT
Activities with professional development focus and guest speaker (eg. 2-3 hours entrepreneurial leadership, design thinking)
LDEx: Multi-Disciplinary Expedition preparation; camp set-up and skills, tents, sleeping in the outdoors, camp cooking, mountain bike training, sea kayak skills and training, hiking and training.
Extra Excursions Available:
– Half-Day Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Tour
– Half-Day Ancient Rome Guided Tour
– Full Vatican Tour: Gardens, Sistine Chapel & St Peter’s
Where you’ll stay:
Our retreat locations are chosen for their personality, privacy, comfortable living settings, high speed Wi-Fi, proximity to good restaurants, cafes and bars, and of course the great outdoors!
The accommodation includes the following
- WiFi is available in all areas
- Co-working space for up to 18 pax
- Lounge with books and comfy sofas
- Furnished Kitchen with Stove, Oven, and Microwave, Cookware, Eatery, Cutlery
- Washing Machine
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Huge Garden
- Barbecue facilities
- Private driveway
- Security Guard
- Great accommodation with Co-working space and awesome Wi-Fi
- Professional development events including the Leadership Development Expedition (L-DEx)
- Networking Events & opportunities with local professionals
- Transport with the Sunset Points coach whilst on the ground
- Activity planning and assistance when you are looking to fill up any free time
- Flight Recommendations and Booking Assistance
- Airport Transfer upon Arrival and Departure
- Preparation Details and Checklists
- Local SIM Card
- Various group dinners and amazing planned group adventures
What’s not included? We can assist you though
- International and Domestic Flights
- Meals not listed above
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
If you are a business, organisation, and institute or are thinking of creating a bespoke itinerary for a group then please get in touch! We can build a retreat that best suits the needs and desires of your group.
Price & Payment:
A deposit of 30% is required to reserve your space, balance to be paid prior 30 days prior to the retreat start date (Via PayPal)
That’s USD 1.115 when booking, and the final USD 2.600 one month before the retreat start date
There is a 10% discount if you bring your plus one (a friend, spouse, significant other, or child) someone you will share a bedroom with.
The deposit is refundable 1 month prior the first day of the event only.
Otherwise the deposit can be credited to another trip within 6 months.
Schedule Q&A Session
You have questions about this experience? Let us know!
Schedule a Q&A session or drop us a line.